India's trade deficit widens 139% to $27.98 bn in August
Meanwhile the country's overall exports (including merchandise and services) in August 2022 stood at $57.47 billion, showing a growth of 6.75 per cent over the corresponding period.
Overall imports in August 2022 were estimated to be $75.84 billion, showing a growth of 33.15 per cent over corresponding period of last year.
SEE ALSO :
Vedanta bags 2 Odisha coal mines in e-auction
ED asks Paytm to freeze certain amounts from few merchant IDs after raids (Ld)
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes