Induslnd Bank launches wealth management platform
"Induslnd Bank announced the launch of 'PIONEER' Banking, its wealth management platform," the private sector lender said in a BSE filing.
Based on research-based capabilities of the bank, the new service merges wealth management solutions with an array of personal and commercial banking products.
"Through this offering, we are bringing together superior privileges and lifestyle benefits, along with a wide array of curated banking products that suit the requirements of our valued customers....the PIONEER programme ...aims to restore the lost art of wealth management," Induslnd Bank Managing Director & CEO Romesh Sobti said.
With no charges on non-maintenance of minimum balance, customers can enjoy the benefits of their Pioneer accounts without any worries, the bank informed."This new proposition will cater to the distinct and advanced wealth needs of our HNI client segment," Induslnd Bank Head - Consumer Banking Sumant Kathpalia said. SID BAL
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- RIL, PNB, Reliance Capital, Union Bank of India and other hot stocks on November 30
- Star Health IPO opens today — Check out close date, allotment and other important details
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries