Industrial production grows 2.4 pc in July
The IIP had grown 11.5 per cent in July 2021.
As per the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data released by the
The mining output contracted 3.3 per cent while power generation increased 2.3 per cent during the same period.
In April 2020, industrial production had contracted 57.3 per cent due to a decline in economic activities in the wake of the lockdown imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus infections.
SEE ALSO :
Melbourne University, Madras University sign MoU for research and teaching programmes
Cheetah reintroduction: All but one village in Kuno national park resettled, say officials
Popular on BI
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in July-September quarter
- 8 Delicious ways to add spinach to your breakfast
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India
- Tata Technologies records seventh-highest listing day gains in India