International Finance Corporation proposes to invest $100 million in Hero Fincorp's secured debt
Hero Fincorp is primarily into financing of two-wheeler purchases, loans to micro, small and medium enterprises (
According to IFC, the proposed investment will enable Hero Fincorp to expand is loan book across its business verticals.
The company will also deploy three times its loan amount, through its own resources and other sources of funding, towards the same target beneficiaries over the next three years, IFC added.
According to IFC, the consolidated loan portfolio composition of Hero Fincorp includes two-wheeler finance (37 per cent), used car finance (7 per cent), personal loans (11 per cent), home loans (6 per cent), MSME loans (21 per cent) and corporate loans (18 per cent).
The shareholders of Hero Fincorp include Hero MotorCorp Limited (41.2 per cent), investment companies of the Munjal family (38.3 per cent),
Six new Nokia smartphones announced – price, specifications and availability details you should know
Founders, take note: here’s why most startups fail
Google Phone app now lets you record calls automatically from unknown numbers
Serum Institute of India buys into IPO-bound insurance unicorn PolicyBazaar, as True North sells part stake in secondary sale
Popular on BI
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips