'Is corona virus weakening? When will vaccine for coronavirus come in India?', netizens ask Google
Netizens also sought answers to questions like 'Which mask is best for coronavirus?', 'How did New Zealand defeat coronavirus?', 'How many days symptoms of coronavirus?' and 'How many deaths from coronavirus in all world?', the data showed.
Coronavirus-centric searches in June dropped 66 per cent from May, but volumes remained more than double that of February, it added.The top trending coronavirus searches were 'coronavirus news' and 'vaccine for coronavirus latest update'. Advertisement
"'Patanjali corona medicine', 'Global vaccine summit' and 'Dexamethasone' were all breakout vaccine-related searches in June," Google said.
The state/union territory with the highest search interest for coronavirus in June was Goa, followed by Delhi and Chandigarh.The late actor Sushant Singh Rajput emerged as the top trending topic in the country in June. Interest for Rajput spiked sharply on June 14 to reach an all-time high nationally.
Other overall trending topics included the solar eclipse and Father's Day. SR RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple
- DCGI gives nod to Serum Institute of India for phase 2 and 3 human clinical trials of the Oxford COVID-19 vaccine candidate