ITC inform stock exchanges that reports of demerger are 'speculative'
"We write to advise that the news item under reference is speculative in nature," the ITC said in a filing with reference to the news item in a TV channel.
"We draw your attention that if and when there is any material development with respect to the affairs of the Company, the Stock Exchanges are kept advised, pursuant to
AdvertisementAs per reports, ITC is readying a demerger plan with a big unlocking of value for shareholders.
After ITC Demerger, there would emerge as many as three companies namely hotels,
The Board Meet of ITC will happen in April where the management will discuss the demerger. This is a long term process and the company has been working on it since long and now seems that it is in the final stages of getting demerged, the report said.
Investment Bankers have also started working on demerger. Paper,
Ahead of Delhi High Court's decision, Future Group appeals to the Singapore arbitrator to exclude Future Retail from the fight with Amazon
Indian spacetech startup Pixxel gets $7.3 million in funding as it announces a new product even before the launch of its first satellite
Airtel adds 3 times more subscribers than Jio while Vodafone Idea gets net addition first time in 15 months
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term