ITDC Q3 net profit up 51 pc at Rs 10 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 6.46 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, ITDC said in a filing to BSE.
Consolidated revenue from operations of the company stood at Rs 105.53 crore for the quarter under consideration. It was Rs 95.57 crore for the same period year ago.Shares of India Tourism Development Corporation closed at Rs 309.55 on BSE, down 1.68 per cent from the previous close. AKT MRMR
- Delhi BJP launches COVID helpline
- Kerala reports highest single day spike of 211 COVID-19 cases, tally nearing 5000 mark
- COVID-19 helpline in Noida receives around 400 calls daily
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits Gurugram, tremors felt in Delhi-NCR
- COVID-19: People coming to Punjab from other states to register on COVA app or govt portal