Jet Airways' creditors to meet on Thursday
The meeting has been scheduled as the revised deadline for submission of bids for the airline, which is undergoing an insolvency process, ended on Tuesday.
It could not be immediately ascertained whether any bids have been received.
The ninth meeting of the CoC is scheduled to be held on March 12, the regulatory filing on Tuesday said.
Last month, the deadline for submission of bids was extended to March 10.Jet Airways stopped flying in April 2019 after it ran out of cash. It owes more than Rs 8,000 crore to banks. RAM HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best smartphones with 120Hz refresh rate
- Best HDMI switchers you can get for your TV
- Best 7.1 gaming headphones for a surround sound experience
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November