Jio to offer mobile service on Motorola Razr eSIM
"Jio has announced eSIM service support on the recently launched Motorola razr," Jio said in a statement.
A Jio official said that customers buying Motorola Razr can avail activation of eSim -- embedded sim -- on their doorstep.
According to CyberMedia Research (CMR), eSIM enabled smartphone shipments are expected to reach 3.5 million by end of this year in India.Apple had 97.7 per cent market share in eSIM enabled smartphone category in 2019, followed by Google and Samsung, according to the CMR report. PRS MRMR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride