JLR drives in new Range Rover Evoque in India
The company said it has started deliveries of diesel powered S and R-Dynamic SE trims of the model, which are priced at Rs 54.94 lakh and Rs 59.85 lakh respectively (ex-showroom).
The deliveries of petrol variants will begin shortly, it added."The Range Rover Evoque has always been the most stylish and distinguished compact SUV in its category. Carrying forth this legacy, the new Range Rover Evoque packs fresh enhancements in design and technology, setting new standards in refinement and capability," JLR India President and Managing Director Rohit Suri said in a statement.
The new generation Range Rover Evoque comes with BS-VI compliant 2 litre (132 Kw) turbocharged diesel powertrain while the petrol trims come with a 2 litre (184 kw) turbocharged engine with a 48-volt mild hybrid system option.The model comes with enhanced off-roading capability with water wading capacity of 600 mm.
It also comes with interactive driver display, smartphone integration capability, clear sight interior rear view mirror among others. MSS SHW SHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report