Job searches for remote working surge over 261 pc since Feb: Report
Job seekers are increasingly searching for terms like 'remote', 'work from home' and related phrases, with searches for remote work witnessing an increase of over 261 per cent since February, according to data from job site Indeed.
The overall job searches have increased by 278 per cent on Indeed India since September 2019, it added."Flexibility has always been a vital aspect of job opportunities to job seekers, especially millennial, who today make up over half of India's working population.
A previous study by Indeed India showed that 83 per cent of job seekers consider remote work policy an important factor when searching for a job, so much so that 53 per cent of employees would consider taking a pay cut in order to have access to remote working options.About 56 per cent of employees and 83 per cent of employers concur that offering flexibility in working can help boost productivity, it added. SM ABMABM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted