JSW Steel crude steel output grows 5 pc in Feb
The company had produced 1.257 million tonne (MT) crude steel during the same period last year, it said in a filing to the BSE.
The output of flat rolled products also rose 7 per cent to 0.982 MT from 0.920 MT in the year-ago month.The output of long rolled products was flat at 0.308 MT last month.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit