Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw to retire from Infosys board
Accordingly, the Board has appointed D
Sundaram has been on the Board of Infosys since 2017. Sundaram serves on the Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee,
"We profusely thank Kiran for having been such an integral member of the Infosys family, providing valuable guidance and leadership to the Board over the years. I am personally very grateful to her as she has been a tremendous ally and amazing colleague on the Board, ever since I re-joined Infosys in August 2017," chairman of Infosys Nandan Nilekani, said.
"We also congratulate Sundaram on being appointed as Lead Independent Director and look forward to his continued insight and steadfast support as Infosys continues its growth and transformation journey," Nilekadded.
Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw was appointed to the Infosys' Board as an Independent Director in 2014, and as Lead Independent Director in 2018.
She also served as the Chairperson of the 'Nomination & Remuneration Committee' and 'CSR Committee', and as a member of the 'Risk Management and ESG Committees' of the Board.
"The Board places on record its appreciation for Ms Shaw's invaluable contribution, guidance, and strategic vision, which has helped the Company build and execute a resilient growth strategy," Infosys said in a release.
Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw is the Chairperson and Managing Director of Biocon Limited, a biotechnology company based in Bangalore, India.
Former IDBI GM conspired with Vijay Mallya over short term loan to Kingfisher Airlines: CBI
FM Nirmala Sitharaman likely to meet PSU banks heads on Saturday
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden