Lamborghini and Supreme's new skateboarding fashion collaboration is the stuff of my wildest 12-year-old dreams
- Lamborghini and Supreme have teamed up to offer a brand-new capsule collection.
- The collection features hats, coveralls, jackets, and T-shirts.
- There's also a skateboard.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Two brands that occupy the most ostentatious aspects of their respective industries - Italian automaker Lamborghini and Supreme, an American skateboard shop and fashion brand - have teamed up, recently releasing a 2020 spring and summer capsule collection that appears to showcase the ethos of both.It's a match made in heaven. Be still, my 12-year-old heart.Advertisement
When I was 12 years old, my favorite automotive brand in the whole world was Lamborghini. (It still sort of is, who am I kidding. Don't judge.) I loved the sharp angles of its cars, the garish paints it used that other - lesser - automakers wouldn't dare touch. The key to my current car, which is definitely not a Lamborghini, is hooked onto a Lamborghini key chain. What I'm trying to say is, my fandom is pure.
And now there are even more accessories, much to the delight of my inner child. I'd wear all of this every day and without irony.
- Indian-led team develops cheap, electricity free centrifuge for COVID-19 testing
- IIT Roorkee develops tech for smooth driving in foggy weather
- I-T dept amends tax challan to include non-resident e-commerce suppliers for equalisation levy
- Fresh 'unlock 2' guidelines in Jammu and Kashmir — religious places to remain closed
- AIIMS, Rishikesh dedicates new 100-bed ward to COVID-19 patients