Lockdown: CIL relaxes payment terms, reschedule e-auctions
The world's largest miner has also directed itssubsidiary companies to extend the date for payment bysuccessful bidders in e-auctions, in case it falls within thelockdown period.
"CIL is helping its non-power customers overcomelast-mile connectivity issues they are facing due to thenationwide lockout declared to contain the Covid-19 outbreak,"a top Coal India official told .CIL has requested Indian Railways to defer coalloading of rakes for non-power consumers who do not have theirown unloading system inside their plants or have to unloadrakes at other sidings.
The situation will be reviewed after the lockdown iswithdrawn, he said.The official said CIL is also changing the time ofvarious e-auction schemes which were scheduled during thelockdown period.
The Centre has recently exempted coal and mineralproduction, transportation & activities incidental to miningoperations under the Disaster Management Act and lockdown. BSMNN NN
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted