Maruti introduces comprehensive safety norms at True Value outlets
The company's True Value network comprises 570 outlets in 280 towns and cities in India.
The guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) ensure maximum hygiene, sanitisation and safety for customers, MSI said in a statement.The SOPs have been implemented in line with government advisories on COVID- 19, it added. Advertisement
"Customer safety is our top priority. From showroom walk-in to delivery of car, we are fully committed to offer a safe and hygienic experience to our customers," MSI Managing Director and CEO Kenichi Ayukawa said.
The company has put in place steps to ensure safety, hygiene and sanitation of all customer touchpoints, he added.Over 400 True Value outlets are presently operational in accordance with local government rules and guidelines, MSI said.
The remaining showrooms would open in due course if they are not in containment zones or if not specifically restricted by any local guidelines, it added. MSS ANS ANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM