Maruti Suzuki India partners with HDFC Bank to offer flexible car finance schemes
The schemes include flexi equated monthly installment (EMI) options under which a customer can avail low EMI for three months every year, up to 100 per cent on-road funding and installments starting from Rs 899 per month, per lakh, for the first six months, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement.
Commenting on the partnership, MSI Executive Director Marketing and Sales Shashank Srivastava said, "this is an advantage to buyers who may face resource crunch amidst the COVID-19 lockdown."
He further said, "new car buyers can select from a host of schemes that will offer low down payment options and low EMIs. This would particularly help customers in the entry level segments."
In addition, digital disbursement makes it more convenient for customers in current times, Srivastava added.
HDFC Bank Country Head for Retail Assets Arvind Kapil said the partnership would provide customized offerings to customers particularly during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
"These are challenging times for the country and we believe it's the collective responsibility of all stakeholders to provide flexible offerings to customers," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know