Mindtree Q3 net profit up 3 pc to Rs 197 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 191.2 crore in the same period last year, Mindtree said in a regulatory filing.
The Bengaluru-based company saw its revenue grow about 10 per cent to Rs 1,965.3 crore in the quarter under review from Rs 1,787.2 crore in the year-ago period, it added.In dollar terms, net profit rose 3.1 per cent to USD 27.7 million, while revenue increased 9.4 per cent to USD 275.2 million in the said quarter over the year-ago period.
At the end of December 2019 quarter, the company's active client base stood at 320. It had 21,561 employees at the end of the third quarter with trailing 12-months attrition at 17.2 per cent."As we continue to grow revenue, our sharp focus on driving profitable growth has resulted in expansion of operating margin by 2.6 per cent and a rise in net profit by 44.7 per cent as compared to previous quarter," Mindtree CEO and Managing Director Debashis Chatterjee said.
He added that the company continues to execute its growth strategy, proactively incubate deals by mining strategic clients and nurture a learning-led culture. SR MBI RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year