M&M tractor sales down 31% at 13,613 units in March
The company had sold 19,688 units in the same month last year, M&M said in a regulatory filing.
Domestic tractor sales were at 13,418 units as against 18,446 units in March last year, down 27 per cent, it added.Exports in March stood at 195 units as compared to 1,242 units in the year-ago month, down 84 per cent, the company said.
He further said the central government has taken timely initiatives for the farming community in the form of specific relief packages."We hope this will help bring in momentum for tractor sales, after the lockdown ends," Jejurikar added. RKL SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- IndiGo narrow down its losses in Q3 — passenger capacity and airfare capping continues to hamper its business
- HP launches 'Smart Tank' series printers in India starting at ₹11,900
- Maruti Suzuki's Q3FY21 net profit rises over 24%
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will work against UK and South Africa's variants, says study
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry