Morgan Stanley is sounding the alarm on Amazon's logistics network for UPS, USPS, and FedEx - with a chilling estimate of up to $100 billion in revenue slashed from the giants
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best fitness bands in India to stay on top of your health
- Best budget Smart TV in India
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study