Morgan Stanley is sounding the alarm on Amazon's logistics network for UPS, USPS, and FedEx - with a chilling estimate of up to $100 billion in revenue slashed from the giants
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Army commanders to review situation in Ladakh, internal reforms at 4-day conference today
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defence Secretary Mark Esper to arrive in India today
- France reports new record high single-day Covid-19 cases
- Adidas India witnesses a 300% increase in sneaker sales over the last 3 years, aims to drive sneaker culture in India and have a pan-India footprint
- Why Snapdeal targeted non-metro cities and rural India during its pre-Diwali sale