MSME Ministry tech centres manufacturing critical parts of COVID-19 test machine
The centres of Bhubaneshwar, Jamshedpur and Kolkata are manufacturing critical parts of Real Time Quantitative Micro PCR System for AMTZ, Vishakhapatnam, a machine that can give COVID 19 test results in less than 1 hour.
Normally test result takes minimum 24 hours."These machines are compact and may be taken for testing Anywhere, Anytime, Real-time. The teams of the Technology Centers are working in 2/3 shifts to supply components for 600 Testing machines," an official statement said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India