Mukesh Ambani reiterates Reliance's ₹75,000 crore push, reveals development of Giga Complex under way
Speaking at the
This complex will have four Giga Factories, which cover the entire spectrum of renewable energy. The first will be an integrated solar photovoltaic module factory. The second will be an advanced energy storage battery factory. The third will be an electrolyser factory for the production of Green Hydrogen.
The fourth will be a fuel cell factory for converting hydrogen into motive and stationary power, Ambani said.
Ambani said over the next three years we will invest Rs 75,000 crore in these initiatives.
Reliance will thus create and offer a fully integrated, end-to-end renewables energy ecosystem to India and Indians, he added.
Efforts are on globally to make Green Hydrogen the most affordable fuel option by bringing down its cost to initially under USD 2 per kg.
"Let me assure you all that
This will make India the first country globally to achieve $1 per 1 kilogram in 1 decade -- the 1-1-1 target for Green Hydrogen, he added.
Apple reportedly in talks with car maker Toyota for its car production
Market hopes Vodafone Idea will be saved and these are the rescue options
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns