Mustard seed futures drop on soft demand
New Delhi, Feb 14 () Mustard seed prices on Friday dropped by Rs 33 to Rs 4,022 per quintal in futures trade as speculators cut down their positions on subdued demand.
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, mustard seed contracts for February delivery fell by Rs 33, or 0.74 per cent, to Rs 4,022 per quintal in a business turnover of 2,040 lots.Marketmen said offloading of positions by participants following a weak trend in spot market mainly led to fall in mustard seed prices. VHP SHWSHW
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30
- May monthly auto sales data is unlikely to fire up the spirits
- Instagram to show ads on IGTV, experts tell us what it could mean for influencers