National importance status for 2 food institutes
Briefing reporters about cabinet decisions, Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar said that the cabinet approved amendments in the National Institutes of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM) Bill, 2019, to grant national importance status to two food technology institutes.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023
- Kiara Advani to David Beckham, the most searched people in India in 2023
- Kashmir to Switzerland and more – India’s 10 most searched travel destinations in 2023
- Five common symptoms of Stomach Cancer
- Consumer confidence stays stable in RBI survey across 19 major cities