NBCC India bags orders worth Rs 129 cr in Feb
"NBCC (India) Ltd has secured the total business of Rs 128.66 crore (approx) in the month of February, 2020," the company said in a filing to BSE.
The area of operation of NBCC, a navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), encompass three primary segments -- project management consultancy, engineering procurement and construction and real estate development.Shares of NBCC were trading at Rs 21, down 1.18 per cent over its previous close on BSE. SID DRR
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit