Nickel futures gain on spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel contracts for February delivery gained Rs 4.60, or 0.49 per cent, to Rs 942.80 per kg in a business turnover of 2,413 lots.
Similarly, the metal for March delivery traded higher by Rs 3.40, or 0.36 per cent, at Rs 943.30 per kg in a business turnover of 57 lots.Rising demand in spot market from alloy-makers mainly supported price rise in nickel futures, analysts said. VHP SHWSHW
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists
- FPI invests ₹25,787 crore in Indian equities in February