No change in foodgrain prices
Chennai, Feb 15 () Prices of all commodities remained unchanged in the wholesale foodgrain market here today.Following are the wholesale rates of various agri-commodities (rates in rupees per quintal, unless stated otherwise):Thoor Dal Rs 9,000, Urad Dal Rs 10,800, Moong Dal Rs 9,900, Gram Dal Rs 5,200, Sugar Rs 3,500, Wheat Rs 3,400, Maida (90 kg) Rs 3,200 and Sooji (90 kg) Rs 3,400. RBSRBS RBS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Bhiwandi building collapse: Death toll rises to 17, including eight children
- UK government to bring in new restrictions as coronavirus cases rise 'exponentially'
- Lok Sabha passes amendments to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act — makes Aadhaar mandatory for foreign contribution towards NGOs
- PM Modi hikes minimum support prices of all six Rabi crops
- HDFC Bank denies charges by US law firm, called them 'misleading'