Oberoi Realty Q3 profit up 7 pc at Rs 148 cr
New Delhi, Feb 8 () Oberoi Realty has reported 7 per cent increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 148.24 crore for the quarter ended December despite fall in total income.
Its net profit in the year-ago period stood at Rs 137.93 crore.Total income, however, fell to Rs 536.53 crore in the third quarter of 2019-20 from Rs 548.79 crore in the same period a year ago, according to a regulatory filing.
"The Union Budget and the new RBI policy have paved the path to growth and liquidity. Reputed corporates thrive in challenging times due to their ability to adapt and deliver value to their stakeholders," CMD Vikas Oberoi said.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 54% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Amaze Plus Electric Kettle with Stainless Steel Body, 1.5 litres boiler for Water, instant noodles, soup etc.₹ 549₹ 1195Buy On
- 56% OFF
Glun Multipurpose Portable Electronic Digital Weighing Scale Weight Machine (10 Kg - with Back Light)₹ 355₹ 798Buy On
- 51% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop (Black)₹ 1549₹ 3193Buy On
- 40% OFF
Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS - 1500watts, Steel (1.5Ltr), Black₹ 749₹ 1245Buy On
- 42% OFF
Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder, 750W, 4 Jars (Grey)₹ 3333₹ 5795Buy On
Advertisement"We have also seen a marked improvement in buyer interest across all our projects; our diversified businesses also continue to perform well," he added. Mumbai-based Oberoi Realty is one of the leading real estate developers in the country. MJH ANUANU
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day