Panchshil Realty to provide 10,000 PPE kits to medical personnel handling Covid-19 cases in Pune
Panchshil Foundation is also providing food hampers containing basic essential rations like rice, dal, cooking oil and eggs to daily wage earners who have been affected because of lockdown to control this disease.
The foundation will provide 10,000 PPE kits over the next few weeks to medical personnel handling COVID-19 cases in hospitals in Pune, the company said in a statement."...Medical personnel treating Covid-19 patients need more PPE kits and, the foundation will start providing them with these kits soon," said Atul Chordia, Chairman, Panchshil Realty.
The target is to continue to distribute 8,000 hampers per week for the next six weeks. These food hampers are being coordinated through its four hotels.The foundation has partnered with 5th battalion of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) to raise awareness about Covid-19. A team of seven experts from NDRF has already carried out a community education drive at two labour camps in Wagholi.
Panchshil Realty's main business verticals are commercial office space, hospitality and residential real estate. A significant chunk of Panchshil Realty's office portfolio is anchored by global investment fund Blackstone Group. MJH ANSANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh