Patanjali Ayurved posts Rs 3,562 cr revenue for Apr-Sep
The Haridwar-based firm has reported a revenue of Rs 1,793 crore in April-June and Rs 1,769 crore in July-September in the ongoing fiscal, a company official said.
"This is the figure of the Patanjali Ayurved and does not indicate of all business. We have done internal reconstruction and some of the product lines, which were earlier handled by the company have been assigned to different companies," he said.
"The most remarkable and noticeable thing is that Patanjali Ayurved has made a comeback. It has achieved the highest ever H1 figure in its history," Patanjali spokesperson S K Tijarawala told .However, the company did not share the net profit figure.
"In 2018-19, Patanjali Ayurved had alone reported a revenue of Rs 8,329 crore," he said, adding that the group's turnover was much higher than this figure.On the outlook for the second half of 2019-20, Tijarawala said: "It would be almost double of what we have in H1." During the last fiscal, he said the company achieved a revenue of Rs 2,388 crore in the third quarter and Rs 3,698 crore in the last quarter.
Patanjali has consolidated and strengthened the supply chain, he said, adding that the group has come out from the negative impact of GST and demonetisation.
"It took us some time to align with the GST system," he added.Patanjali Ayurved is mainly into FMCG business and its Ayurvedic medicines.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Netflix India beats Amazon Prime for its Customer Experience in the media streaming category, shows Kantar’s CX+ report
- India's contact tracing app Aarogya Setu comes under the scanner again — three departments fail to explain their role in its development
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19