PRESENTING: The 31 buzziest logistics startups that VCs are watching in 2020
Supply-chain tech attracted a whopping $19.3 billion across 534 deals in 2018, according to Pitchbook. That's way up from previous years; in 2010, venture capitalists invested less than $1 billion total in just 85 deals.In the early months of 2020, Business Insider is looking at which startups in logistics will see significant investment this year. We asked six of the industry's leading venture capitalists which startups they believe are going to capitalize big time in 2020.
Our exclusive BI Prime roundup features the 31 companies they recommended and all of the information you need to know about them.
Subscribe now to read our feature:
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise