Qatar's Black Cat Engineering ties up with TCS for digital transformation
"Tata Consultancy Services...has been selected by BCEC..as the strategic partner to drive the latter's digital transformation and co-innovation strategy," TCS said in a BSE filing.
As part of the tie-up, TCS is enabling BCEC to reimagine its end-to-end business processes from tendering to construction, incorporating EPC industry's best practices, to design and implement multifunctional and multiservice solution on Oracle Cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).The seamless enterprise-wide system integrates multiple disparate business functions and eliminates data duplication and redundancy.Advertisement
"We...will bring our technology expertise, industry experience, proprietary solutions, and innovation ecosystem to make BCEC an industry benchmark," TCS Qatar Country Head Devashis Goswami said.
BCEC is Qatar's largest EPC and maintenance contractor for the upstream oil and gas industry.TCS stock was trading at Rs 1,824.80, down 6.64 per cent, on the BSE. SID SID ANUANU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- SEBI issues procedural guidelines for proxy advisors
- Bandhan Bank promoter sells 21% stake to meet RBI norms
- Air India pilots allege blatant discrimination by management
- Reliance Industries and bank shares tumble and topple Sensex as bears look to clear the froth in the price
- Twitter plans 'Undo Send' button with paid subscription service