EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
Ratan Tata, Azim Premjito Lakshmi Mittaland Uday Kotak, the top newsmakers from corporate India figured in Google’s top searches this year.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw was the only woman in corporate India to feature in the list.
BusinessInsider gets you these exclusive insights from Google’s Year in Search 2019.
AdvertisementIndia is home to 953 billionaires and family business tycoons who have shaped the Indian economy and, in many ways, the society that is a picture of inequality. Yet, from the Tatas to the Birlas and the Ambanis, top corporate leaders have always garnered interest from people who want to know more about them, their families, their wealth, aside from their businesses.
More often than not, Indians turn to the biggest source of information on the World Wide Web, Google.
Google’s 2019 Year in Search results shows that aspirational value of Indians with its top business tycoon leaders list for the year.
Here are the top industrialists and businessmen that Indians Googled this year.
Cyrus S. Poonawalla
Popular on BI
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet