Ratan Tata joins Instagram and gets almost 3,000 followers within an hour
- Ratan Tata, the former chairman of
- He accrued as many as 2780 followers within 46 minutes.
- His latest investment is into Tork Motors — an electric vehicle startup.
“I don’t know about breaking the Internet, but I am so excited to join all of you on Instagram! After a long absence from public life, I look forward to exchanging stories and creating something special with such a diverse community!,” said Tata in his first post.
I don’t know about breaking the internet, but I am so excited to join all of you on Instagram (ratantata)! After a… https://t.co/XbqATJSOyK— Ratan N. Tata (@RNTata2000) 1572432453000
Tata is among the world’s most influential industrialists. After heading the $100 billion Tata Group — India’s largest conglomerate — for 24 years, he turned a serial investor. The 81 year old invested his private wealth in 30 startups, and is constantly adding to the list.
His latest investment is into Tork Motors — an electric vehicle startup. Tork Motors will introduce its flagship motorcycle, T6X in the coming months.
Instagram has seen several celebrity debuts this month including Hollywood sweetheart Jennifer Aniston. She accrued one million followers in just 5 hours and 16 min, setting a Guinness as the fastest Instagram account to reach the milestone.
Jennifer Aniston joined Instagram, broke it, and set a Guinness World Record - all in less than 6 hours
Ratan Tata's most inspirational quotes on life, business and culture
- 19 more die of COVID-19 in TN,toll at 251; 1458 fresh cases
- ISRO signs MoU with ARIES for space situational awareness
- Nagaland grapples with daily spike in COVID-19 cases
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:45pm
- NDRF man tests COVID positive after return from cyclone-hit Bengal, 173 being tested