RBI directs all banks to keep branches open till March 31 for annual closing
Reserve Bank of India( RBI) has directed all banks to keep their branches open until the end of the working hours on March 31.
centralbank has written a letter to all the agency banks that they should keep their designated branches open for over-the-counter transactions.
AdvertisementMumbai (Maharashtra) [India], March 22 (ANI): With just only 10 days till the annual closing of the current financial year, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed all banks to keep their branches open until the end of the working hours on March 31.
The central bank has written a letter to all the agency banks that they should keep their designated branches open for over-the-counter transactions related to government transactions up to the normal working hours on March 31, 2023.
It directed all government transactions done by agency banks for the Financial Year 2022-23 must be accounted for within the same financial year.
It also added, "Transactions through
The letter also read, "Regarding reporting of Central and state government transactions to RBI, including uploading of GST/ TIN2.0/ e-receipts luggage files, the reporting window of March 31, 2023, will be kept open till 1200 hours noon on April 1, 2023." (ANI)
ChatGPT prompts to boost your productivity and creativity in 2023
IP ratings decoded: Everything you need to know about waterproof ratings on smartphones
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Have a complaint against your bank? Here’s how RBI plans to resolve your grievances
- Tecno Phantom V Fold Review - Affordable Foldable device with minor compromises
- Cabinet approves metro connectivity between HUDA City Centre and Cyber City in Gurugram
- Investors and economists bullish on India's growth even as World Bank trims FY24 GDP outlook
- Top 5 Places to visit in Mahabaleshwar