RBI directs all banks to keep branches open till March 31 for annual closing
Reserve Bank of India( RBI) has directed all banks to keep their branches open until the end of the working hours on March 31.
centralbank has written a letter to all the agency banks that they should keep their designated branches open for over-the-counter transactions.
AdvertisementMumbai (Maharashtra) [India], March 22 (ANI): With just only 10 days till the annual closing of the current financial year, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed all banks to keep their branches open until the end of the working hours on March 31.
The central bank has written a letter to all the agency banks that they should keep their designated branches open for over-the-counter transactions related to government transactions up to the normal working hours on March 31, 2023.
It directed all government transactions done by agency banks for the Financial Year 2022-23 must be accounted for within the same financial year.
It also added, "Transactions through
The letter also read, "Regarding reporting of Central and state government transactions to RBI, including uploading of GST/ TIN2.0/ e-receipts luggage files, the reporting window of March 31, 2023, will be kept open till 1200 hours noon on April 1, 2023." (ANI)
ChatGPT prompts to boost your productivity and creativity in 2023
IP ratings decoded: Everything you need to know about waterproof ratings on smartphones
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- Carb creativity: Delicious ways to embrace healthy carbohydrates
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024