RBI receives Rs 27,096 cr bids in 5th LTRO
Earlier this week, the RBI had announced to conduct additional LTROs for up to a total amount of Rs 1 lakh crore at the policy repo rate after reviewing the current financial conditions and to further improving monetary transmission.
The central bank received 21 bids in Wednesday's LTRO which has a reversal date on March 17, 2023.
"The total bids received amounted to Rs 27,096 crore, implying a bid to cover ratio (i.e. the amount of bids received relative to the notified amount) of 1.1," it said in a release.
The RBI allotted an amount of Rs 25,012 crore, with a pro-rata allotment percentage to 92.27 per cent.The central bank has already conducted four such operations of Rs 25,000 crore each since February 14 with huge success. HV HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision