RCF launches hand sanitiser to control COVID-19
"To assist government in its effort to combat COVID-19, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF) has introduced a Hand Cleansing IPA Gel RCF SAFEROLA," an official statement said.
According to RCF, this hand cleansing gel is a skin friendly moisturizer based hand-sanitiser, which contains Iso Propyl Alcohol (IPA) and Aloe Vera extract. It is enriched with Vitamin-E and has a fresh lime fragrance.RCF has made available this hand cleansing gel in easy to carry non spillable 50 ml and 100 ml bottles at a reasonable price of Rs 25 and Rs 50 per bottle, respectively, the statement said. Advertisement
RCF proposes to market this product through its country wide distribution network.
RCF CMD S C Mudgerikar said the product is the company's small contribution towards controlling spread of the current pandemic.RCF - a Mini Ratna - is a leading producer of fertilisers and chemicals in the country. It manufactures urea, complex fertilisers, bio-fertilisers, micro-nutrients, water soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and a wide range of industrial chemicals.
The company is a household name in rural India with brands "Ujjwala" (urea) and "Suphala" (complex fertilisers). MJH BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19