Refined soya oil futures marginally up on fresh bets
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, refined soya oil for February delivery moved up by 20 paise, or 0.02 per cent, to Rs 841.6 per 10 kg in 14,830 lots.
Similarly, refined soya oil contracts for March delivery edged up by 20 paise, or 0.02 per cent, to Rs 827 per 10 kg in 54,030 lotsAnalysts said widening of positions by traders mainly helped refined soya oil prices to trade higher in futures market here. VHP SHWSHW
- India's Daman and Diu remains coronavirus-free thanks to its 'Corona Warriors'
- Apple Watch ECG feature coming to Japan and Brazil
- India-China border dispute to be resolved through talks, says MEA
- Six more people die of coronavirus in Pune with 342 fresh cases
- Bihar's Darbhanga, Samastipur, and others register 233 new coronavirus cases with the state's overall tally rising to 4.831