Reliance Capital Pension's registration under NPS cancelled: PFRDA
With this, the pension fund is no longer available for subscription under NPS, said the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India (PFRDA).
Earlier this year, the company had surrendered its NPS licence.It was one of the eight companies registered under NPS to manage funds for subscribers from the private sector. Advertisement
"This is to inform to general public that based on the request received from Reliance Capital Pension Fund Ltd, the certificate of registration granted to Reliance Capital Pension Fund Ltd has been cancelled by the Authority and the pension fund is no longer available for subscription under NPS," PFRDA said.
The other seven funds for private sector subscribers are HDFC Pension Management Co, ICICI Prudential Pension Fund Management Co, Kotak Mahindra Pension Fund, LIC Pension Fund, SBI Pension Funds, UTI Retirement Solutions, and Birla Sunlife Pension Management.LIC Pension Fund, UTI Retirement Solutions and SBI Pension Funds manage NPS for the government employees.
NPS is a pension cum investment scheme launched by the government to provide old age security to the citizens.There were about 1.28 NPS subscriber at end-October, 2019. NKD ANU ANU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services