Reliance Industries shares gain over 1 pc after Intel Capital deal
The heavyweight stock jumped 1.42 per cent to Rs 1,785.65 on the BSE.
On the NSE, the stock advanced 1.40 per cent to Rs 1,785.
Electronic chip maker Intel's investment arm, Intel Capital, will buy 0.39 per cent stake in Mukesh Ambani's digital unit, Jio Platforms, for Rs 1,894.50 crore, the company said on Friday.
Intel Capital is 12th company to join the list of marquee firms who have recently invested in Jio Platforms, taking the total investment amount to Rs 1,17,588.45 crore.
"Intel Capital will invest Rs 1,894.50 crore in Jio Platforms at an equity value of Rs 4.91 lakh crore and an enterprise value of Rs 5.16 lakh crore," Reliance Industries and Jio Platforms said in a joint statement.Intel Capital's investment will translate into a 0.39 per cent equity stake in Jio Platforms on a fully diluted basis. SUM ANS ANS
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail