Return filing system is working fine: GSTN
The statement comes a day after certain complaints made on the social media regarding the GSTN system not functioning.
GSTN said that the GST return filing system is working within expected limits. "Had it not been so, how more than 11.52 lakh GSTR3B (October) returns could have been filed yesterday with about 1.82 lakh returns filed in a peak hour," it said.Also, on November 18, more than 8.14 lakh returns were filed, while on Wednesday, over 9.23 lakh GSTR 3B returns were filed by 4.00 pm and filing is going on smooth with 6.30 lakh returns filed between 12 to 4 pm, it said.
Referring to complaints, GSTN said it could have been possible that some filers may have momentarily experienced being logged out at the load threshold of 1.5 lakh returns load at a particular point of time or some difficulty due to any local issue at the taxpayer filers' end.GSTN said the taxpayers are requested that they should not wait till the last three days to file their returns as normally there may be huge rush of return filing on these days. HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year