RIL m-cap inches closer to Rs 10 lakh cr mark
The company's stock on Wednesday climbed 4.10 per cent to Rs 1,571.85 -- its record high -- on the BSE.
Billionaire Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio on Tuesday said it will increase mobile phone call and data charges in the next few weeks in compliance with rules, as it followed similar announcements by Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea on tariff hike.
Led by gains in its stock price, the company's market valuation rose to Rs 9,90,366.80 crore during the morning trade.
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) on Tuesday achieved another milestone, becoming the first Indian firm to hit a market valuation of Rs 9.5 lakh crore.
Last month, RIL became the first Indian firm to hit the Rs 9 lakh crore market valuation mark in intra-day trade.
In August 2018, RIL became the first domestic firm to cross the Rs 8 lakh crore mark in terms of market valuation.
TCS is the country's second most valued firm with a market valuation of Rs 7,91,753.17 crore followed by HDFC Bank with a market cap of Rs 6,98,309.14 crore, Hindustan Unilever (Rs 4,41,480.95 crore) and HDFC (Rs 3,82,429.40 crore).
The market capitalisation (m-cap) figures of companies change daily with stock price movement. SUMANU
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts