RIL once again overtakes TCS to become the most valued firm
At close of trade, the market capitalisation (m-cap) of RIL was Rs 7,05,211.81 crore, which was Rs 21,133.32 crore more than that of Tata Consultancy Services' Rs 6,84,078.49 crore valuation on the BSE.
Shares of RIL zoomed 7.76 per cent to close at Rs 1,112.45 on Tuesday, while TCS rose 2.64 per cent to Rs 1,823.05.On March 27, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) had reclaimed its status as the country's most valued firm by market valuation.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted