Reliance Industries promoters buy and sell shares worth ₹11,000 crore in open market
While 5,80,40,583 shares were sold at an average price of Rs 950 apiece, 5,80,40,587 shares were offloaded at Rs 949 per scrip.
This took the total deal value to Rs 1,10,21,90,70,913.
The data also showed that another promoter entity of Reliance Industries,
As per the shareholding data for December 2019 quarter, Devarshi Commercials held 11.48 per cent stake in Reliance while Samarjit Enterprises held 200 shares of the firm.
Reliance Industries shares closed at Rs 1,081.25 on BSE, higher by 14.65 per cent.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming