RINL extends Rs 6.16 cr aid towards PM CARES fund
Out of Rs 6.16 crore, Rs 1.16 crore has already been transferred to the fund, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) chairman and managing director P K Rath said.
"The country is facing a very tough time. We have joined the battle with the government to deal with this problem. Our contribution is Rs 6.16 crore to PM CARES fund for fight COVID-19. Rs 1.16 crore has already been transferred," he said.He further said that most of the staff is working from home and only necessary operations at the unit are on.
Besides, the company is also distributing food packets, hygienic products such as masks, hand sanitizers and other medical facilities to the communities living near the RINL's facility in Andhra Pradesh, he said.Visakhapatnam-based RINL, under the Ministry of Steel, produces special steel, including wire rod coils, rounds, billets of different grade and dimensions. ABI ANSANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers