Rourkela Steel Plant registers record production in Feb
The RSP produced 2,29,704 tonnes of hot metal fromBlast Furnace-5 and 82,300 tonnes from Blast Furnace-1, whichare the best February productions of the respective furnacessince inception, it said in a statement.
The RSP also achieved the highest February productionof crude steel and saleable steel. It produced 3,06,510 tonnesof crude steel and 2,81,501 tonnes of saleable steel.The steel plant also registered the highest Februaryproduction of HR coil at 1,52,917 tonnes.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government