RTDS to hire over 250 employees
The company is hiring to expand its key departments which include sales and marketing, server support, web development, networking, human resource and quality.
The company has already begun with talent acquisition for its headquarters in Gurugram, which currently has about 300 employees."There is a huge demand for young talent and we are looking for people who are willing to push the envelope on innovation and creative thinking. Most of our clients are global and thus, we require self-driven employees who can take on the most complex problems and present superior quality work," RTDS founder and managing director Sangeeta Chhabra said in a statement.
"We are also looking at campus placements in all the departments and have been interviewing candidates from Institutes like IIM, Delhi College of Engineering, UPES, The Northcap University, Jaypee Institute of Technology, Apeejay Institute of Management, BIMTECH, Amity etc," she added. PRS MR MR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings