SBI launches Yono branches in three cities
Yono is the lender's digital banking app.
The bank has launched Yono branches in Navi Mumbai, Indore and Gurugram, one in each city, as part of its pilot, a release said."We believe the Yono branch will enable and empower customers to adopt digital banking to enjoy all banking services with ease," SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar said. Advertisement
Through the self-service zone, customers can deposit cheque into smart cheque deposit kiosks, withdraw and deposit cash, and print passbook 24x7, without depending on branch staff.
The said branches have been launched on the eve of the 65th anniversary of the bank's foundation day. The lender plans to scale up these branches across the country in the next five years.Yono has crossed 5.1 crore downloads, and has 2.4 crore registered users. HV RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan