SBI Life re-appoints Sanjeev Nautiyal as MD, CEO
The Board of Directors of SBI Life Insurance Company Limited at theirmeeting held on March 4, 2020 has approved the re-appointment of Sanjeev Nautiyal as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of the company with effect from March 10, 2020, it said in a regulatory filing.
The re-appointment is subject to approval of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and members of the company.
Nautiyal has more than 32 years of experience in the field of banking.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Reliance Industries, Cipla, PNB and other hot stocks on January 27 after US Fed signals rate hikes from March
- Best smartphones with 64MP primary camera
- AGS Transact Technologies IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- FMCG company Adani Wilmar’s issue opens today — Check out the important dates and details of the IPO
- Best 21-inch monitors in India