Shriram Transport Finance Q3 net rises 38 pc to Rs 879 cr
The non-banking financial company (NBFC) had posted a net profit of Rs 635.45 crore in the October-December quarter of the previous fiscal.Net interest income during the quarter increased 1.36 per cent to Rs 2,055.42 crore as against Rs 2,027.87 crore in the same period of previous year, it said in a regulatory filing. Advertisement
Total income during the quarter under review rose to Rs 4,288.26 crore from Rs 3,993.40 crore in the year-ago quarter.
The company's assets under management (AUM) as on 31 December, 2019 stood at Rs 1,08,931.38 crore as compared with Rs 1,03,817.94 crore a year ago, it said.Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) is the flagship company of the Shriram Group. It mainly caters to finance for commercial vehicle industry and seeks to partner small truck owners for their funding needs.
Shares of the company on Friday closed almost flat at Rs 986.70 on the BSE. KPM RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Covid-19 infection linked to stroke in healthy young people: Study
- 'About 28,000 farmers affected in Pune due to recent cyclone'
- Canara Bank cuts in repo-linked lending rate by 40 bps
- Virus: 5 BSF men, 2 Kandla Port workers test positive in Kutch
- COVID-19: 29 Aurangabad central jail inmates test positive